Super Cool DIY Outdoor Lighting
Lighting is probably the best of ways to cast enchanting spells on an outdoor space. Indulge yourself in this DIY outdoor lighting project and create a distinctive mood in your front yard.
- Tin Cans- Take empty tin cans, punch in several small holes around the surface. Be careful not to dent the can. Lit a candle and put it inside and get a starry lantern for an outdoor hanging.
- Wine bottle Torches- Wine bottle torches are a great DIY outdoor lighting option. Apart from the elegant lighting and ambience it also sways away mosquitoes and other insects.
- Paper Bags- Take those paper lunch bags, mark patterns and then cut out the designs. Our in some cereal or sand inside 1/3rd level. Place a votive candle and lit it. Use several of such luminaires and place them on your porch or walkway and enjoy a pleasant outdoor lighting.
- Glass Jars- Pour salt in clear glass jars and place a votive candle inside. The salt will look like snow and give a festive appearance, but these pretty luminaires will look charming in all time around the year.
- Colourful lighting- You can craft a colourful outdoor lighting by taking a glass jar and cut small pieces of coloured tissue papers and paste them on the glass with some glue solution. Place any candle inside and obtain a fantastic and colourful DIY outdoor lighting.
- Paper lampshades- Cut patterns on paper and then twist it and forma lampshade. Make a string of several such lampshades and put a small bulb in each. Arrange the seating under their blooming glow.
- Twine lanterns- Wrap a balloon with glue soaked twine criss-cross and around. Let it dry and pop the balloon. Spray paint the twine sphere and hang a lamp cord inside. Get an amazing web lighting in your garden.
Working at a job can be hectic enough that you don’t need extra..
Do you love collecting coffee mugs and is your house filled with different..
Gardening is one of the best outdoor hobbies that are mostly adopted by..
Picture frames are something that you might have in your house however it..